Network with other teachers, learn from our team, receive swag, and spread the word about 360 as a CommonLit Ambassador!
We are excited to announce the inaugural CommonLit 360 Ambassador Program! This program is designed to foster growth of CommonLit 360, our comprehensive ELA curriculum, by creating a network of teacher-to-teacher knowledge and support.
We are now accepting ambassador applications for our Spring 2023 cohort. Interested? Apply by January 15th.
In this blog post, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about to apply to the CommonLit 360 Ambassador Program.
Role and responsibilities of a CommonLit 360 Ambassador
Throughout the semester, ambassadors will commit to being positive voices of support for CommonLit 360 within their school and district. Ambassadors will:
- Be a go-to person for all things CommonLit 360 in their school community by supporting other educators with their research and implementation of the curriculum and share tips and tricks from personal experience
- Attend an Ambassador Kick-Off Call and a training webinar
- Share information on CommonLit implementation and usage on social media, blogs, online forums, and more
- Provide valuable survey feedback on the Ambassador Program and CommonLit 360 throughout the year
Benefits of the CommonLit 360 Ambassador Program
In return for their commitment to spreading the knowledge about CommonLit 360, ambassadors will:
- Help teachers and students make the most of our comprehensive ELA curriculum
- Have opportunities to make their voices heard through focus groups and user interviews
- Network with fellow educators utilizing CommonLit in their classrooms
- And of course, receive the latest and greatest CommonLit swag
Interested in applying?
Applicants must be full-time middle or high school teachers, curriculum facilitators, or instructional coaches, have general knowledge of the CommonLit 360 curriculum, and plan to teach a minimum of two CommonLit 360 units.
Apply here by January 15th.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!