Exciting News: The CommonLit 360 Curriculum (Edition 1.0) is now available!
CommonLit 360 is a FREE, comprehensive, full-year English Language Arts curriculum for grades 6-10. The tools fill a need for materials that are:
- Comprehensive Reading, writing, speaking and listening, grammar, and vocabulary;
- Scaffolded Standards-aligned but with supportive questioning for struggling readers;
- Easy to use Classroom-ready materials, fully packaged with teacher guides;
- Digital/Print Most lessons have a print/digital option for a blended instructional approach;
- Highly Effective Research-backed, with strong pilot results in a diverse set of schools;
- FREE Forever CommonLit 360 will always be freely available at www.commonlit.org.
CommonLit 360 Curriculum at a Glance:
- 6 units per grade (Grades 6-10)
- Rich texts and engaging topics
- Cross-curricular connections
- Explicit writing instructions
- Supportive for struggling students
- Emphasis on research-based classroom routines
- Culturally-responsive texts featuring diverse authors and protagonists
- Focus on student voice, discussion, collaboration, and problem solving
Take CommonLit to the Next Level:
For administrators interested in a school or district-wide roll out of CommonLit 360, email 360@CommonLit.org for more information!