Parent Guide > Alexander Hamilton
Welcome to the parent guide for this text! Read below to find out about what your child is reading in class and how you can support him/her at home.
This week in class, we’re reading "Alexander Hamilton" by Jessica McBirney.
In the informational text "Alexander Hamilton," Jessica McBirney discusses the life and accomplishments of the Founding Father Alexander Hamilton.
"How has America changed over time?", "How do people create change?", and "Can you change your identity?"
Ways to support your child:
Ask your child about this informational text at home:
- What was "Alexander Hamilton" about?
- What did you learn about America?
- What did you learn about Identity?
- What did you learn about Social Change & Revolution?
- Watch the following clips with your child at home: