Parent Guide > Auschwitz
Welcome to the parent guide for this text! Read below to find out about what your child is reading in class and how you can support him/her at home.
This week in class, we’re reading "Auschwitz" by The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.
The informational text "Auschwitz" details the treatment and use of prisoners in the three main Auschwitz concentration camps.
"What are the effects of prejudice?", "How are we changed by war?", and "Why do people do bad things?"
Ways to support your child:
Ask your child about this non-fiction - general at home:
- What was "Auschwitz" about?
- What did you learn about Morality?
- What did you learn about Prejudice & Discrimination?
- What did you learn about War & Peace?
- Watch Auschwitz Survivors Tell Their Stories at home with your child.