Parent Guide > The Lost Generation
Welcome to the parent guide for this text! Read below to find out about what your child is reading in class and how you can support him/her at home.
This week in class, we’re reading "The Lost Generation" by Mike Kubic.
"The Lost Generation" describes the political and social climate of a period of American history in which numerous highly celebrated authors and artists from the United States grew disillusioned with and disavowed their home country.
"How has America changed over time?", "How are we changed by war?", and "What makes you who you are?"
Ways to support your child:
Ask your child about this informational text at home:
- What was "The Lost Generation" about?
- What did you learn about America?
- What did you learn about Identity?
- What did you learn about War & Peace?
- Watch Lost Generation at home with your child.