Parent Guide > The Marshall Plan
Welcome to the parent guide for this text! Read below to find out about what your child is reading in class and how you can support him/her at home.
This week in class, we’re reading "The Marshall Plan" by Mike Kubic.
"The Marshall Plan" explains the circumstances surrounding the eponymous proposal, which was designed to facilitate the economic and political growth of Europe following the extensive destruction caused by World War II.
"How do people create change?", "What makes America unique?", and "How are we changed by war?"
Ways to support your child:
Ask your child about this informational text at home:
- What was "The Marshall Plan" about?
- What did you learn about America?
- What did you learn about Social Change & Revolution?
- What did you learn about War & Peace?
- Watch the following clips with your child at home: