Parent Guide > The Reign of Terror
Welcome to the parent guide for this text! Read below to find out about what your child is reading in class and how you can support him/her at home.
This week in class, we’re reading "The Reign of Terror" by Jessica McBirney.
In the informational text, "The Reign of Terror," Jessica McBirney discusses the circumstances surrounding the violent period during the French Revolution.
"How are we changed by war?", "How does power corrupt?", and "Can we control our fate?"
Ways to support your child:
Ask your child about this informational text at home:
- What was "The Reign of Terror" about?
- What did you learn about Fate & Free Will?
- What did you learn about Power & Greed?
- What did you learn about War & Peace?
- Watch the following clips with your child at home: