Track reading growth and get skills-based data with the CommonLit Assessment Series for grades 3-12.
Benchmark Assessments and more for just $3,850 per school
The CommonLit Assessment Series
Reliable. Easy-to-use. Actionable.
Valid and reliable benchmark assessments
Three field-tested assessments created by our expert instructional team.
Easy and secure platform
Administer benchmark assessments directly through CommonLit’s website.
Actionable data for teachers and admin
Track reading growth and dive into student performance by class, grade, and standard.
Affordable plans for schools and districts
School Essentials PRO
- CommonLit Digital Library Included
- CommonLit 360 Curriculum Included
- Kickoff webinars Included
- On demand training modules Included
- Quarterly virtual trainings for CommonLit 360 Not Included
- Curriculum consulting for CommonLit 360 Not Included
Assessments & Data
- CommonLit Assessment Series Included
- Administrator Data Dashboard Included
- Unit Skills Assessments for CommonLit 360 Not Included
Premium Support & Integrations
- Dedicated Account Manager Included
- ClassLink and Clever rostering integrations Included
- Priority user support Included
- Full Canvas LMS Integration Included
Learn more about how you can use federal funding to pay for CommonLit.
Get a free sample data report
Explore how our actionable assessment data can support data-driven instruction.
See why millions of teachers love CommonLit
CommonLit has made me more data-driven and helped me better understand student data.
The data and assessments are super helpful and aligned to what we teach in ELA. The pre-assessment helps me know where my students are at, which helps me with planning and next steps.
My student's reading scores on standardized tests have improved. I believe a big reason we saw that growth was because I used CommonLit last year.