English Language Arts Curriculum
Roll out CommonLit 360, a full ELA curriculum for grades 6-12, and get 360-focused training, formative skills assessments, and priority support for your team.
Ready to adopt?
Ready to learn more?
All About CommonLit 360
Full ELA curriculum
Standards-aligned units for grades 6-12 that include reading, writing, vocabulary, and grammar lessons.Get started
Hook students with gripping texts, exciting projects, and thought-provoking essays where they make real-world connections.Get started
Supportive of all learners
Personalize instruction with guided comprehension questions, text-to-speech, translation, and digital annotation tools.Get started
Take CommonLit 360 instruction to the next level
360 Unit Skills Assessments
Track student progress with skills assessments for each unit in your ELA curriculum.
On-demand and live professional development
Provide your team with the training they need to ensure success with CommonLit's ELA curriculum.
Comprehensive and personalized support
Work with the CommonLit team to roll-out Canvas, ClassLink, Clever, or Google Classroom and save teachers’ time.
Affordable plans for schools and districts
School Essentials PRO Plus
- CommonLit Digital Library Included
- CommonLit 360 Curriculum Included
- Kickoff webinars Included
- On demand training modules Included
- Quarterly virtual trainings for CommonLit 360 Featured
- Curriculum consulting for CommonLit 360 Featured
Assessments & Data
- CommonLit Assessment Series Included
- Administrator Data Dashboard Included
- Unit Skills Assessments for CommonLit 360 Featured
Premium Support & Integrations
- Dedicated Account Manager Included
- ClassLink and Clever rostering integrations Included
- Priority user support Included
- Full Canvas LMS Integration Included
Learn more about how you can use federal funding to pay for CommonLit.
Download our free curriculum overview
Explore the design of our engaging and rigorous full year ELA curriculum
See why millions of teachers love CommonLit
CommonLit 360 is a great program that allows for flexibility within your curriculum. You can align your classroom units to CommonLit 360 as well as use it to scaffold instruction.
CommonLit 360 allowed me more time to focus on struggling students, because I didn't have to do the lesson plans. CommonLit 360 also allowed me more interaction with my students.
I've never been more elated and relieved to see such widespread diversity in the cultural perspectives of the authors centered in CommonLit 360 units across all grade levels.