Parent Guide > Adolf Hitler
Welcome to the parent guide for this text! Read below to find out about what your child is reading in class and how you can support him/her at home.
This week in class, we’re reading "Adolf Hitler" by Jessica McBirney.
In the informational text "Adolf Hitler," Jessica McBirney discusses Adolf Hitler's life, his rise to power, and the violence that followed.
"What are the effects of following the crowd?", "Why do people do bad things?", and "How does power corrupt?"
Ways to support your child:
Ask your child about this biography at home:
- What was "Adolf Hitler" about?
- What did you learn about Morality?
- What did you learn about Power & Greed?
- What did you learn about Social Pressure?
- Watch the following clips with your child at home: